Skip to main content

What you think of me is none of my business


“Don’t take things personally.
What other people say about you is their reality, not yours.”



What you think of me is none of my business. It’s yours.

What you think of or say about me is none of my business because:
I don’t care what you think!!
What you say about me is crap. It’s gossip!!
What you think of me is your jealousy!!
You feel insecure!!
You are free to do so!!
It does not affect me!!
It’s not your job to evaluate me!!
I am who I am!!


A whole lifetime won’t be enough to start considering each and every opinion people have on you. If you really start doing this you will waste lots of energy and you will feel exhausted. 

When people talk behind your back they do it to gain fame. Such people want to show they are superior to you. They are jealous of you or they feel very insecure.

If we start programming our mind how to deal with this, our life will be easier and we will feel more lightly.

Never let other’s opinions become a priority in your life.

Everyone has been created UNIQUE on this earth. Yes everyone is TOTALLY UNIQUE.
You have the right to be the way you are.
You don’t need to change or adapt yourself according to what people say or talk about you.


The following specially chosen quotes might give you more inspiration to deal with this issue:

“What other people think of you is not your business.
If you start to make that business, you will be offended for the rest of your life”
--Deepak Chopra


“Your Opinion has been Duly Noted.”


“The opinion others have of you is their burden to carry,
Not yours.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to move on in life ?

After reading the nice post by Daniel, I thought that I must summarize the main points: 1. Be happy with what you have. Life should be full of experiences ( not things). 2. Remove and throw away unwanted things 3. Stop making excuses and start finding solutions. 4. Drop down emotional baggage 5. Believe in NOW - There is no “right” or “perfect” time to do anything. 6. Forget old relationships which causes pain 7. NO PERFECTION. You don’t need to be right. Everyone makes mistakes. 8. Don’t fear to try new things. 9. Don’t depend on others. SOURCES: Adapted from 15 Things You Keep That Stop You From Moving On With Life by Daniel Wallen

Success follows Failure

Failure is not the end of the world. Failure gives us the opportunity to learn from our mistakes and experiences which takes us towards success. Image courtesy : http://thinkingpossibility.com , Image URL